Research on Continuable Construction of Urban Wetland Park Development
As a comprehensive system of protecting city, utilizing wetland and promoting the construction of urban ecological environment, urban wetland park has gained attention in Chongqing City which is sufficient in freshwater resources. This paper analyzes the planning and design concepts, sustainable development concept, harmonious coexistence concept, etc. of the first “National Wetland Park” Caiyun Lake Wetland Park in Chongqing City, and also proposes corresponding suggestions, in order to provide more theoretical basis for the future wetland park construction.
KeywordsCaiyun urban wetland park Continuable construction Discussion
This research was supported by the science and technology project of Chongqing Education Committee (No: KJ101503), and thanks for the Chongqing Wetland Protection Management Center.
- 1.Yi D (2007) Planning and design methods of urban ecological park. China Architecture & Building Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 2.Yi H et al (2011) Ecological planning of Urban Wetland Park. J Anhui Agric Sci 39(25):154–160Google Scholar
- 3.Jing-Lei Y, Mei-Ting J, Chao-Feng SHAO (2007) Management and restoration of urban wetlands. Wetl Sci Manag 3(1):36–38Google Scholar
- 4.Liang-Ming C, Kai Z (2006) Discussion on the construction technology of the Wetland Parks in Guangzhou College Town. J Fujian For Sci 33(3):261–264Google Scholar
- 5.Lewis AH (2007) Hong Kong Wetland Park: a multi-disciplinary exercise in sustainability. Urban Space Design (1):36–41Google Scholar
- 6.Xuehu T, Xiaoyan Z (2008) Ecological planning design of Hongkong Wetland Park. Urban Rural Plan Landsc Archit Virescence 26(3):119–123Google Scholar