Research on China Rural Development Based on Nongjiale Leisure Sports
Using literature documents, logic analysis, professional consultation, research methods to study farmhouse leisure sports and the construction of socialist new countryside, it shows the result that farmhouse leisure sports development meet the needs of new rural construction, realizing urban and rural culture blending and collision. Its background, development and evolution of contemporary Chinese city has an important enlightenment to the healthy development of contemporary urbanization and it also plays the role in demonstration of socialist new rural construction, and the construction of harmonious urban and rural environments.
KeywordsFarmhouse Leisure sports New rural construction
Fund Project: Hunan Provincial College Students in Learning in Research and Innovative Funding Research Project (Code: kdsc1017).
- 1.Year Plan (2006) The People’s Republic of China national economy and social development in the eleventh five national people’s congress standing committee bulletin, vol 3. pp 19–22Google Scholar
- 2.Kaiyun L (2007) Urban and rural development of mass sports research. J Nanjing Norm Univ 31:173–178 (Nanjing)Google Scholar
- 3.Weihua H, Qing W (2002) “Nongjiale” on the development of Chinese tourism. HowNet 4:62–69Google Scholar
- 4.Jianping A (2006) Development farm construction new suburban district—about Shanghai suburb development of farmhouse Enjoyment tourism. Shanghai Rural Econ 12:437–439Google Scholar
- 5.Hui T, Hong Z (2006) The leisure, leisure sports and its developing trend in China. Sports Sci 26(4):67–70Google Scholar
- 6.Limin L (2007) The holiday economy and the development of leisure sports industry. J Guangzhou Sports Univ 27(6):75–77Google Scholar
- 7.Shuting L (2001) Twenty-first century: Chinese social lifestyle and sports social science perspective. J Tianjin Univ Sport L6:3–9Google Scholar
- 8.Qiyan W (2008) About China s leisure economy development strategic thinking side. Chin Inf News 1:360–365Google Scholar