Research of Rural Collective Economy Based on Village-Level Collective Economic Development
Based on the special investigation and research of the village-level collective economic development in 36 villages, Maanshan, Anhui, the thesis explained the dilemma of the collective economy and provided corresponding resolutions. As a result, the problem lies in distorted property rights of the rural collective economy in Maanshan. Therefore, we have to reform its property rights. Based on local case, the thesis finds the problems and proposes targeted measures. We can apply it to China’s rural collective economy.
KeywordsAthletes Declining credit Countermeasures
- 1.Yuan P (1999) The rural community organization and farmer intermediary organization. Rev Econ Res Beijing 36:15–25Google Scholar
- 2.Hansman H (2001) Companies ownership theory, vol 532. Press of China University of Political science and law, Beijing, pp 13–32Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang XS, Li Z (2008) Research on China’s rural reform for 30 years, vol 25. Economic Management Press, Beijing, pp 166–168Google Scholar
- 4.Jin TY, Lu LJ, Sun HW (1999) The system restructures is the market-oriented breach of reclamation economy. Agric Econ Prob 10:31–33Google Scholar
- 5.Zhao FT, Peng JL (1998) The basic process on reform of economic system of agricultural reclamation. Chin Econ Agric Reclaim 10:3–7Google Scholar