Study on Revolving Reserve Optimization Model Considering Demand Response
Traditional dispatching model could not suit the requirement in power market, optimal dispatching model considering demand response has been established by using optimal theories of bi-level programming. The optimal dispatching results could be obtained with objective of minimizing the operating cost and constraint-set of post-contingency, definite the responsibility of members in the power market. At last, we took an IEEE-30 test system as calculation case demonstrates the validity and rationality of this proposed model. This work is supported by NEDU Doctoral Scientific Research Foundation (BSJXM-201012).
KeywordsPower market Demand response Interruptible load Dispatching Bi-level programming
This work is supported by NEDU Doctoral Scientific Research Foundation (BSJXM-201012).
- 1.Wang JX, Wang XF, Bie CH (2001) Reserve in the power market. Autom Electr Power Syst 25(15):7–11, 14Google Scholar
- 2.Ding M, An L, Qi XJ (2007) Reserve dispatch considering system reliability in electricity market environment. Relay 35(15):14–17, 27Google Scholar
- 3.Lai YN, Xue YS (2006) Risk decision-making for reserve capacity market. Autom Electr Power Syst 30(16):1–5Google Scholar
- 4.Wang XF (2004) Electric network security setup in electricity market environment. Power Syst Technol 28(9):7–13Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang SH, Liu G, Li ZY (2008) Interruptible load management model with early notification. Proc Chin Society of Univ Electr Power Syst Autom 20(4):63–66, 103Google Scholar
- 7.Shang JC, Zhou ZY, Cheng M (2007) Coordination theory of electric power system optimal dispatch considering security and economics. Autom Electr Power Syst 31(6):28–33Google Scholar
- 10.Wu JG, Liu JY, Niu HP (2005) Determination of optimal reserve capacity in electricity market environment. Autom Electr Power Syst 29(15):10–13Google Scholar
- 11.Chen ZY, Liu YF, Ni YX (2005) Centralized and decentralized optimal decision-making on reserve capacity procurement in electricity market. Autom Electr Power Syst 29(15):10–13Google Scholar
- 12.Pan X, Luo CL, Xu GY (2005) Optimal power flow based energy-reserve joint dispatch in the market open to both supply and demand sides. Autom Electr Power Syst 29(5):10–15Google Scholar
- 13.Li WY (1989) Power system safety and economic operation-model and method, vol 12(12). Chongqing University Publishing Press, Chongqing, pp 912–920Google Scholar