Empirical Research on Factors Affecting Performance Appraisal of State-Owned Agricultural Enterprise
In this article, by taking Beidahuang Group as an empirical case, time series analysis was carried out by using Eviews6.0 software, VAR model for performance appraisal of state-owned agricultural enterprise in China was established, the main factor affecting performance was found out to be institution variables, and the important role of system influence factors in performance appraisal of state-owned agricultural enterprise was analyzed, and then the opinion in which index system of performance appraisal of state-owned agricultural enterprise should include financial benefit, capital operation, debt paying ability, development ability, organization structure and management system was put forward.
KeywordsPerformance appraisal Time series analysis VAR model
This work is supported by the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (DL09BC01) and supported by the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (DL11CC12) and No. 10CC002, Youth Fund of Research and Planning Project on Philosophy and Social Science of Heilongjiang Province.
- 1.Yi D (2008) Data analysis and application of Eviews, vol 10. China Statistic Press, Beijing, pp 37–44Google Scholar
- 2.Hamilton JD (1999) Analysis of time series, translated by Liu Mingzhi, vol 12. China Social Sciences Publishing House, Beijing, pp 59–63Google Scholar
- 3.Feng L, Ge X (2009) Economy statistic and analytical method, vol 6. Social Sciences Literature Publishing House, Beijing, pp 370–374Google Scholar
- 4.Hao Y, Qu L, Wu B (2009) Enterprise operating performance appraisal: research based on stakeholders theory, vol 1(2). Economic Management Publishing House, Beijing, pp 37–42Google Scholar
- 5.Li C (1995) Coase theorem and innovation of enterprise property system in China. Theory Innov 45(06):48–54Google Scholar
- 6.Zheng L (2010) Analysis on performance appraisal method of state-owned enterprise, J Shanxi Univ Financ Econ 3(S1):488–494Google Scholar