Research on Development of Yi Folk Resources Based on Holding Festivals
The most attractive program in Liangshan tourism, Yi folklore tourism development in holding all kinds of cultural festivals plays an important role in displaying Yi folk culture, establishing a good image and promoting Liangshan economic development. However, there are some problems in the developing process. This paper analyzes these perplexities in order to awake more people to pay enough attention to promote Yi folklore tourism development.
KeywordsYi people in liangshan Folk customs Tourism development Cultural festivals Reflection
The study on which this paper was based was supported by Ministry of Education College Humanities and Social Sciences Planning Project (No. 12YJCZH224) and Research Center for Sichuan Tourism Culture Project (LYM11-32).The financial support to this study is greatly appreciated. Authors gratefully thank the anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments on this manuscript.
- 1.Liaesy Q (2010) Statistical reports of liangshan yi autonomous prefecture in Sichuan. Chongqing Soc Sci 35:73–77Google Scholar
- 2.Zhaoxiang B (1999) Chinses Folk Tourism, vol 26. Fujian people press, Fujian, pp 235–236Google Scholar
- 3.Xiong WL (2010) Press conference of the 6th Yi international torch festival. Inform off Sichuan Province 7:28–30Google Scholar
- 4.Laldi S (2003) Opening of the first bimo culture festival in meigu. Liangshan Daily 35:11–19Google Scholar
- 5.Zhao J (2004) Opening ceremony of the first finery culture festival in. Liangshan Daily 10(1):35–42Google Scholar
- 6.Hu LY (2007) Opening of the first mother-tongue culture festival in xide. Liangshan Daily 11:6–8Google Scholar
- 8.Wu Z (2004) Thinking on Yi festival phenomenon. Liangshan National Res 11(2):28–36Google Scholar
- 9.Si L (2006) Statistical bulletin for economical and social development of Liangshan. Res Sichuan Econ 12(03):221–224 Google Scholar
- 10.Laze A (2004) Inheritance and variance of the finery culture of the Yi people, the thesis album of the cultural research on Yi people’s finery (People’s government of Zhaojue), vol 2(3), pp 99–104Google Scholar