Efficient Environmental Air Quality Evaluation Scheme Based on the Fuzzy Mathematics Method
Purpose Comprehensive evaluation 2010 jilin city environmental air quality. Method The application of the fuzzy mathematics method of 2010 air environmental quality in jilin city being affected by many factors that work together comprehensive assessment. Result 2010 jilin city each regional environmental air quality monitoring sites forIlevel. Jilin city each monitoring sites of pollutants in a PM10 primarily, PM10 pollution on the quality of ambient air in jilin city overall impact assessment is the largest. Conclusion Using the fuzzy mathematics method comprehensive evaluation 2010 jilin city environment air quality for I level.
KeywordsFuzzy mathematics method Comprehensive evaluation Environmental air quality
- 1.Zhongchen W, Huichun W (1998) Fuzzy mathematics method in pension finance system control of China. Chin J Manag Sci (4):52–58Google Scholar
- 2.Fang Y (2007) A comprehensive evaluation of gas-transporting capacity through faults of large and medium gas fields in China. Acta Geoscientica Sinica 4:123–129Google Scholar
- 3.Tiejun L, Xiaorong L (2001) The inhomogeneity of petroleum migration in clastic carrier beds. Scientia Geologica Sinica 04:223–234Google Scholar
- 4.Guang L, Jia L, Jing-ming L, Xiao Z (2005) The controls and the assessment method for the effectiveness of natural gas migration and accumulation process. Nat Gas Geosci 1:211–220Google Scholar
- 5.Fu XL, Yanfang FG, Wen H (2004) Quantitative simulation experiment and evaluation method for vertical seal of overthrust. Chin J Geol 02:25–36Google Scholar