Cultivating Pattern of Managerial and Administrative Personnel in Sport Industry
Sport has become a dominant feature of societies around the world, sport industry, therefore, is of noticeable significance on both macro and micro levels, specifically the catalyst in economy and an active ingredient in personal identity formation. By reviewing the existing data and investigating the sport industry in Sichuan province, this paper analyzed the history and present of sport industry, and pointed out the cultivating pattern of managerial and administrative personnel in sport industry. The paper finally came to the findings that the future of sport Industry has unlimited potential but it depends a great deal on the quality of managerial and administrative personnel and the different fields which can cooperate with each other in the development of sport industry, and in the cultivating managerial and administrative personnel, the school plays an important role.
KeywordsSport industry Managerial and administrative personnel Sichuan
A project supported by Scientific Research Fund of Sichuan Provincial Education Department (No: 09SB010).
- 2.Huan SC (2010) The development of Asian sport industry. Asian J Phys Educ Recreat 17(1):37–46Google Scholar
- 3.Milano M, Chelladural P (2011) Gross domestic sport product: the size of the sport industry in the United States. J Sport Manag 25:24–35Google Scholar
- 4.Chelladurai P (2005) Managing organizations for sport and physical activity: a systems perspective 2nd edn. Holcomb Hathaway, Scottsdale 2:09–16Google Scholar
- 5.Chelladurai P (2006) Human resource management in sport and recreation 2nd edn. Human Kinetics. eMarketer Inc., Champaign 8:26–31Google Scholar
- 6.China’s Yearly Sport Business Statistics (1998)Google Scholar
- 7.Pao MS (2000) Sport industry. People’s Physical Education, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 8.Ashton C (2002) China: opportunities in the business of sport. Sport Business Group, LondonGoogle Scholar
- 9.Cheng ST (2002) Introduction of sport management. Whang-Tai Publising, TaipeiGoogle Scholar