Research on Education Model of and Diversity Based on Mathematical Statistic Law
When the competition is so fierce in today’s society, students faces with a lot of pressures. How to make students better access to education, a separate teacher education programs for regular and special education, need not be provided with an expected role, functions and responsibilities comprehensive knowledge of the course teachers. In order to meet the diversity of learning needs in the classroom, the purpose of this paper is to establish a new educational model, and the theory will focus on regular and special education with the help of teachers, as well as all levels of teacher education stage to develop an overall teacher, to promote a diverse and inclusive of pre-service teacher education programs are embedded in all subject areas.
KeywordsDiversity Inclusive Overall teachers’ way Special education
Ths research was supported by the students’ ideological project project of Hebei University Of Science and Technology (project number: 201106). Thank the students and teachers of Hebei University of Science and Technology for providing computing resources. And I also thank the help and guidance of the workmates.
- 1.Li L (2011) Socialist core values of inclusiveness, and in the ideological and political education. J Bijie Coll 3(06):57–59Google Scholar
- 2.Zhao Z (2011) Inclusive development of college students a special group in the perspective of educational research. J Chifeng Coll 21(11):225–227Google Scholar
- 3.Zhou W (2012) Sport firefly instrument of inclusive diversity theory construction. Psychology 12(1):111–112Google Scholar
- 4.Yang W (2008) The construction of the overpass and open education system of personnel training thinking and exploration. Contin Educ 14(12):22–25Google Scholar
- 5.Xu X, Xu H (2009) Starting point the diversity of undergraduate training mode. Electr Electron Teach 4(10):37–38Google Scholar