Research on Zombie Network
In order to restrain botnet security issues arising from operation of the network, in the dissect of botnets based on the principle of a real botnet tracking, detection methods; effectively restrain botnet network security threats. Through the understanding of the concept of botnets and botnet generated on the principle of the internal working mechanism of development, type and risk of such a comprehensive study, gives the tracking, detection and prevention of specific methods of different botnets. Experiments show that this method is effective to inhibit the breeding of botnets in the slow extension of the network, defense and control of active botnets, strengthen the operation of the network user data safety and security has a very important significance.
KeywordsBotnet Bot Defense Control
- 1.Han X (2009) The botnet-network program killer, vol 46. Science Press, Beijing, pp 6–15Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang C, Wang L, Xiong W (2010) P2P botnet detection technology. Comput Appl 30(1)39:118–120Google Scholar
- 4.Lanellin N, Hackworth A (2008) Botnets as a vehicle for online crime. Cyber Security 21(02):35–38Google Scholar
- 5.Cai H (2008) The botnet research and found. Comput Secur 432:28–31Google Scholar
- 6.Zou W, Tang X (2008) The honeypot net and technology research and analysis. Netw Commun Saf 93:36–39Google Scholar