On Edge Szeged Index of Bridge Graphs
The edge Szeged index of graphs is new topological indices presented very recently, having applications in chemistry. In this paper, a formula for the edge Szeged index of bridge graphs is obtained and some other composite graphs are considered. Applying these formulas, the edge Szeged index of several graphs is computed.
KeywordsEdge szeged index Distance in graphs Graph invariant
This research was supported by the Scientific Research Foundation of the Education Department of Guangxi Province of China (201010LX471, 201010LX495, 201106LX595, 201106LX608) and the Natural Science Fund of Hechi University (2011YBZ-N003).
- 1.Wiener H, Am J (1947) Safe object oriented programming of distributed real time systems. Chem Soc 69:17–20Google Scholar
- 2.Gutman I (1994) Graph theory notes New York, aspect oriented programming for a component-based real life application, vol 27. pp 9–15Google Scholar
- 3.Khadikar PV (2000) Fabrication of indium bumps for hybrid infrared focal plane array applications. Natl Acad Sci Lett 23:113–118Google Scholar
- 4.Khadikar PV, Deshpande NV, Kale PP, Dobrynin A, Gutuman I (1995) Applying Anand model to represent the viscoplastic deformation behavior of solder alloys. J Chem Inf Comput Sci 35:547–550Google Scholar
- 5.Khadikar PV, Kale PP, Deshpande NV, Karmarkar S, Agrawal VK (2001) Reversible-logic design with online testability. J Math Chem 62:25–28Google Scholar
- 6.Vapik V (2001) The architecture of the dali main-memory storage. Manager 29:143–150Google Scholar
- 7.Gutman I, Ashrafi AR (2008) Theory and application of finite element method. Croat Chem Acta 81:277–281Google Scholar
- 8.Khalifeh MH, Yousefi-Azari H, Ashrafi AR, Gutman I (2008) Agent-organized networks for dynamic team formation. Croat Chem Acta 81, 43:277–281Google Scholar