Premature ejaculation (PE) is a condition where a man ejaculates earlier than he or his partner would like him to. Premature ejaculation is also known as rapid ejaculation, rapid climax, premature climax, or early ejaculation.
KeywordsErectile Dysfunction Sexual Intercourse Sexual Dysfunction Premature Ejaculation Sexual Disorder
- Ejaculation delay: what’s normal? [July 2005; 137–4]. http://www.medicine.ox.ac.uk/bandolier/band137/b137-4.html.
- Laumann EO, Paik A, Rosen RC. Sexual dysfunction in the United States: prevalence and predictors. JAMA. 1999;281:537–544.Google Scholar
- McCabe MP. Intimacy and quality of life among sexually dysfunctional men and women. J Sex Marital Ther. 1997;23(4):276–90.Google Scholar
- Prevalence Study Data On File, Janssen Cilag, 2010.Google Scholar
- Symonds T, Roblin D, Hart K, and Althof, S. How does premature ejaculation impact a man’s life? J Sex Marital Ther. 2003;29:361–70.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London 2013