Premature ejaculation (PE) is a condition where a man ejaculates earlier than he or his partner would like him to. Premature ejaculation is also known as rapid ejaculation, rapid climax, premature climax, or early ejaculation.
- Ejaculation delay: what’s normal? [July 2005; 137–4]. http://www.medicine.ox.ac.uk/bandolier/band137/b137-4.html.
- Laumann EO, Paik A, Rosen RC. Sexual dysfunction in the United States: prevalence and predictors. JAMA. 1999;281:537–544.Google Scholar
- McCabe MP. Intimacy and quality of life among sexually dysfunctional men and women. J Sex Marital Ther. 1997;23(4):276–90.Google Scholar
- Prevalence Study Data On File, Janssen Cilag, 2010.Google Scholar
- Symonds T, Roblin D, Hart K, and Althof, S. How does premature ejaculation impact a man’s life? J Sex Marital Ther. 2003;29:361–70.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London 2013