Part of the Computer Communications and Networks book series (CCN)
Cloud Computing Challenges and the Future
In this book, we have examined a variety of reasons why cloud computing might succeed, and we have also seen some of its limitations.
KeywordsCloud Computing Business Model Cloud Service Switching Cost Cloud Provider
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- ADT: Video Security Goes to the Cloud. ADT Whitepaper. http://www.adt.com/commercial-security/products/hosted-video (2012)
- Agrawal, D., Das, S. Abbadi, A.E.: Big Data and Cloud Computing: Current State and Future Opportunities. Department of Computer Science University of California, Santa Barbara EDBT 2011, March 22–24, 2011, Uppsala, Sweden (2011)Google Scholar
- Anderson, J., Rainie, L.: The Future of Cloud Computing. Pew Research Center’s Internet & American Life Project, Washington, DC, 11 June 2010Google Scholar
- Balan, R., Flinn, J., Satyanarayanan, M., Sinnamohideen, S., Yang, H.: The case for cyber foraging. 10th ACM SIGOPS European Workshop, St. Emilion, France, September 2002Google Scholar
- Hilty, L.M., Som, C., Köhler, A.: Assessing the human, social, and environmental risks of pervasive computing, human and ecological risk assessment. Int. J. 10(5), 853–874 (2004)Google Scholar
- Jones, M.T.: Application virtualisation, past and future, An introduction to application virtualisation. IBM Developer Works, ibm.com/developerWorks, IBM (2011)Google Scholar
- Manyika, J., et al.: Big Data: The Next Frontier for Innovation, Competition, and Productivity. McKinsey Global Institute, McKinsey & Company (May 2011)Google Scholar
- Microsoft: Microsoft Unites Software and Cloud Services to Power New TV Experiences. Press Release, 06 Jan 2010Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London 2013