Study on the Action Mechanism of Humanities and Social Sciences Education Division
This article puts forward the concept of division of knowledge on the basis of analyzing the division of knowledge. Then, it discusses the mechanism of educational division from both the angles of “threshold knowledge” and “learning by doing”. On the one hand, it gets the function model of specialization division that explains expression form of educational division of labor. On the other hand, it states the inherent self promoting mechanism of educational division of labor in detail. After the research of education division mechanism, it analyses the action mechanism of humanities and social sciences education division considering economy development, society progress and our county’s practical condition. Finally, it comes to a conclusion that humanities and social sciences education division has effects in the follow three aspects: knowledge content innovation, knowledge structure innovation and knowledge organization innovation.
KeywordsHumanities and social sciences Division of knowledge Educational division of labor Education
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhang YX (2005) Enterprise theory based on the distribution knowledge. Jilin University (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Young AA (1996) Increasing return and economic progress. Comparison of Economic and Social Systems 1:52–57 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang DD (1995) Knowledge society and intellectual. Reading 1:82–88 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Young A (1991) Learning by doing and dynamic effects of international trade. Quarterly Jounal of Economics 106:369–405Google Scholar
- 5.Loasby BJ (1999) Knowledge, institutions and evolution in economics. Psychology Press, LondonGoogle Scholar
- 6.Hayek FA (1937) Economics and Knowledge. Economica 4:33–54Google Scholar
- 7.Zhu ZG (2006) Philosophie and Social Sciences in Universities Make remarkable achievement. Guangming Daily, February 15thGoogle Scholar
- 8.Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China (2008) Sight-seeing of universities’ achievements in philosophy and social science during the tenth five-Year plan [EB/OL]. http://www.moe.gov.cn/edoas/website18/77/info20877.htm,2008-12-02
- 9.Guangming Daily (2008) Sight-seeing of universities’ achievements in philosophy and social science during the eleventh five-Year plan, Guangming Daily, Feruary 2ndGoogle Scholar
- 10.Guo YJ (2008) Why did philosophy became popular major. Science Times, April 29thGoogle Scholar