A Conflict Eliminating Coordination Method for Emergency Decision of Unexpected Incidents
Aiming at the problem for the characteristics of emergency decision making conflict and the difficult forming the decision scheme with high consistency, firstly the causes of conflict generating of emergency group decision making are analyzed by combing emergency decision problem with decision environment. The coordination framework for conflict eliminating of emergency decision making is constructed. The group conflict measure method for emergency decision making is proposed. On the basis of that, the conflict eliminating model and method for emergency decision making are proposed to form the conflict eliminating coordination mechanism for emergency decision making of unconventional outburst incidents, so that the conflicts of emergency group decision making gradually constringe to obtain the emergency decision scheme with enough low conflict degree. Finally, a calculating example validates the realizing process and validity of conflict coordination method & mechanism for emergency decision making.
KeywordsUnexpected incidents Emergency decision making Conflict eliminating Coordination mechanism
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
The work was supported by the Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 71171202, 70871121) and the Science Foundation for National Innovation Research Group of China (No. 70921001).
- 1.Ji L (2006) Emergency management of unexpected events. Higher Education Press, Beijing (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Fan W (2007) Advisement and suggestion to scientific problems of emergence management for public incidents. Science Foundation in China 2:71–76Google Scholar
- 3.Cosgrave J (1996) Decision making in emergencies. Disaster Prevention and Management 4:28–35Google Scholar
- 4.Herrera F, Herrera-Viedma E, Verdegay JL (1996) A model of consensus in group decision making under linguistic assessments. Fuzzy Sets System 1:73–87Google Scholar
- 5.Herrera-Viedma E, Herrera F, Chiclana F (2002) A consensus model for multiperson decision making with different preference structures. IEEE Transactions on Systems Man and Cybernetics 3:394–402Google Scholar
- 6.Hai Z (2000) Conflict decision training through multi-space co-operation. Decision Support Systems 29:111–123Google Scholar
- 7.Lang C, Xi Y, Bi P (2005) Study on conflict in group decision making process. Forecast Ing 5:1–8Google Scholar
- 8.Chen X, Liu Z (2008) Research on three-dimensional model for group decision-making conflict management. Statistics and decision 3:13–15Google Scholar
- 9.Chang KH, Gotcher DF (2010) Conflict-coordination learning in marketing channel relationships: The distributor view. Industrial Marketing Management 2:287–297Google Scholar
- 10.ZengW, Zhou J,Wang H (2009) Research on the theory and methods of emergency decisionmaking. China Safety Science Journal 3:172–176Google Scholar
- 11.Wall JA Jr, Callister RR (1995) Conflict and its management. Journal of Management 3:515–558Google Scholar
- 12.Shen J, Wang L, Huang H (2005) Consensus measuring and adjusting for multi-attributes group decision under fuzzy logic. Industrial Engineering and Management 5:79–87Google Scholar
- 13.Xu X, Chen X (2008) Research of a king of method of multi-attributes and multi-schemes large group decision making. Journal of Systems Engineering 2:137–141Google Scholar
- 14.Xu X, Chen X,Wang H (2009) A kind of large group decision making method oriented utility valued preference information. Control and Decision 3:440–445, 450 (In Chinese)Google Scholar