Comparative Study of Market Inefficiency on the Sino-U.S. Stock Markets
With the integration of IT and business, IT service quality becomes more and more important. This research on the basis of the situation of the development of enterprise IT management, after systematically analyzed the research of service and IT service quality, develops the index system for IT service quality evaluation. The system is composed of 6 dimensions, which contains 16 indicators of level 2 and 28 indicators of level 3. Use the Delphi and AHP method to determine the index weights. And then apply the index system in the Foshan Power Supply Bureau of Guangdong Power Grid to validate the index system.
KeywordsIT service Service quality Evaluation index system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zarnekow R, Brenner W, Pilgram U (2006) Integrated information management: Applying successful industrial concepts in IT. Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- 2.Parasuraman A, Zeithaml VA, Berry LL (1985) A conceptual model of service quality and its implications for future research. Journal of Marketing 49:41–50Google Scholar
- 3.Gronoroos C (1984) A service quality model and its maketing implications. European Journal of Marketing 18:36–44Google Scholar
- 4.Bitner MJ, Hubbert AR (1994) Encounter satisfaction versus overall satisfaction versus quality service quality: New directions in theory and practice. Sage Publications, Thousand OaksGoogle Scholar
- 5.Kettinger WJ, Lee CC, Lee S (1995) Global measures of information service quality: A crossnational study. Decision Sciences 26:569–588Google Scholar
- 6.Pitt LF, Watson RT, Kavan CB (1995) Service quality: A measure of information systems effectiveness. MIS Quarterly 19:173–187Google Scholar
- 7.Pitt LF, Watson RT, Kavan CB (1997) Measuring information systems service quality: Concerns for a complete canvas. MIS Quarterly 21:209–221Google Scholar
- 8.Van Dyke TP, KappeIman LA, Prybutok VR (1997) Measuring information systems quality: Concerns on the use of the SERVQUAL questionnaire. MIS Quarterly 21:195–208Google Scholar
- 9.Kettinger WJ, Lee CC (1999) Replication of measures in information systems research: The case of IS SERVQUAL. Decision Sciences 30:893–899Google Scholar