Imaging Systems in Radiology
After reading this chapter you should know the answers to these questions:
KeywordsSpeech Recognition Interstitial Lung Disease Radiology Department Cardiac Imaging Hospital Information System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- ACC/ACR/NEMA Ad Hoc Group. (1995). American College of Cardiology, American College of Radiology and industry develop standard for digital transfer of angiographic images. Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 25, 800–802.Google Scholar
- ACR-NEMA. (2006). Digital imaging and communications in medicine (DICOM) part 14: Grayscale standard display function. Rosslyn: National Electrical Manufacturers Association.Google Scholar
- Erickson, B., Ryan, W., Gehring, D., & Pynadath, A. (2007, Summer). Top 10 features clinicians require in an image viewer. SIIM News.Google Scholar
- Greenes, R. (1989, June). The radiologist as clinical activist: A time to focus outward. Paper presented at the Proc First Internat Conf on Image Management and Communication in Patient Care: Implementation and Impact (IMAC 89), Los Alamitos, CA.Google Scholar
- Hirschorn, D., & Dreyer, K. (2006, April 27–30). Comparison of consumer grade displays to medical grade displays for the primary interpretation of radiography. Paper presented at the Society for Computer Applications in Radiology, Austin.Google Scholar
- RSNA. (2009). RSNA to create image sharing network with NIBIB grant. Retrieved June 24, 2011, from http://www.rsna.org/Publications/rsnanews/November-2009/1109_announcements.cfm. Accessed 27 Jan 13.
© Springer-Verlag London 2014