Closed-Loop Control and System Identification
Part of the Advances in Industrial Control book series (AIC)
This chapter focuses on a closed-loop identification technique for engine dynamic models in the presence of random disturbances.
KeywordsDirect Identification Random Excitation Random Disturbance Input Disturbance Identifiability Analysis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kuo BC. Digital Control Systems. London: Saunders College Publishing, 1992.Google Scholar
- 2.Åström KJ, Wittenmark B. Computer-Controlled Systems: Theory and Design. London: Prentice-Hall, 1997.Google Scholar
- 3.Rohrs CE, Melsa JL, Schultz DG. Linear Control Systems. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1993.Google Scholar
- 5.Eykhoff P. System Identification: Parameter and State Estimation. London: Wiley-Interscience, 1974.Google Scholar
- 10.Marple L. Digital Spectral Analysis with Applications. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1987.Google Scholar
- 12.Rozanov IA. Introductory Probability Theory. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1969.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London 2004