In this Appendix we present the background for the main tools used throughout the book; namely, Lyapunov theorem, differential geometry, and input—output methods. No proofs of the various theorems and lemmas are given, and the reader is referred to the cited literature.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A.M. Lyapunov, 1907 The General Problem of Motion Stability, in Russian, 1892; translated in French, Ann. Faculté des Sciences de Toulouse, pp. 203–474.Google Scholar
- J. La Salle, S. Lefschetz, 1961 Stability by Liapunov’s Direct Method, Academic Press, New York, NY.Google Scholar
- S. Lefschetz, 1962 Stability of Nonlinear Control Systems, Academic Press, New York, NY.Google Scholar
- M. Vidyasagar, 1993 Nonlinear Systems Analysis,2nd Edition, Prentice Hall.Google Scholar
- W. Hahn, 1967 Stability of Motion, Springer-Verlag, New York, NY.Google Scholar
- A. Isidori, 1989 Nonlinear Control Systems,2nd edition„ Springer.Google Scholar