The CMSO Reference Model for Interorganisational Communications
In this paper the CMSO reference model for interorganisational communications in the automotive industry is defined. It is based on the CMSO model of logistics chains focusing on interorganisational operations. The requirements for intelligent communications between organisations are discussed. As a result an EDI reference model for interorganisational communications and the concept of a CMSO-Box will be introduced. Two examples are given to illustrate the approach.
KeywordsBusiness Process Reference Model Electronic Data Interchange Intelligent Communication Logistics Chain
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [CMSO Dell, 1989]N.N.; Analysis and Structuring; ESPRIT II Project 2277, CMSO Deliverable 1, July 1989Google Scholar
- [Godbersen, 1990]GODBERSEN, H.P.; MATTHIESEN, M.; SCHABER, W.; Modelling of Interor-ganisational Operations; Proceedings Telematics ’90, Bremen, December 1990, pp. 207–221Google Scholar
- [Hayward, 1989]HAYWARD, C; RENTSCHLER, H.; CMSO: CIM for Multi-Supplier Operations (Project 2277); Proceedings of the ESPRIT CIMD-Europe Conference, Brussels, November 1989, pp. 101–110Google Scholar
- [Remke, 1990]REMKE, S.; USCHKE, C; RUTSCH, H; CMSO-Box for Product Development; ESPRIT II Project 2277, Review Meeting 3, December 1990Google Scholar
- [Rutsch, 1990]RUTSCH, H.; USCHKE, C. (Ed.); Interface Skeleton Modelling; ESPRIT II Project 2277, CMSO Deliverable 3, January 1990Google Scholar
- [Schaber, 1990]SCHABER, W. (Ed.); Communication Architecture Modelling; ESPRIT II Project 2277, CMSO Deliverable 4, January 1990Google Scholar
- [Schneider, 1990a]SCHNEIDER, H.J.; LOCK, M.E.; MATTHIESEN, M.; RENTSCHLER, H.; CIM for Multi-Supplier Operations; Proceedings of the APMS ’90 MP TC5/WG5.7 International Conference on Advances in Production Management Systems, Espoo, Finland, August 1990Google Scholar
- [Schneider, 1990b]SCHNEIDER, H.J.; TZAFESTAS, S.; Integrated Approach to Computer-Aided Multi-Supplier/Multi-Distributor Operations in the Automotive Industry; Proceedings of the 23. International Symposium on Automotive Technology and Automation (ISATA), Vienna, December 1990Google Scholar
- [Sulonen, 1990]SULONEN, R.; Pietikänen, P.; Forget Me Not — Controlling Intercompany Operations by Intelligent Electronic Mail; Proceedings of the 23. Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, January 1990Google Scholar