The Application of Chinese Word Segmentation in Malicious Code Detection
At present, malicious code becomes more and more harmful in common people’s daily life. In order to solve this problem, the relative methods and theories of Chinese word segmentation and malicious code detection are illustrated in this paper. A brief discussion on the new method of malicious code detection based on Chinese word segmentation has been made basically on a summary description.
KeywordsChinese word segmentation Maximum matching Malicious code detection
This work is supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China for Youths (61003053), Science and Technology Development Project of Shanxi Province Colleges and Universities (20101105) and Natural Science Foundation of Guangxi Autonomous Region (0991254). Special thanks go to Prof. Fanjin Mai and Dr. Zhigang Liu and Dr. Yeqing Zhao and Mr. Fei Xiong for their invaluable comments and suggestions.
- 1.Wang C, Wang F, Zhang Y et al (2007) Malicious code modeling and analysis in weighted scale-free networks. Wuhan Univ J Natur Sci 12:51–54Google Scholar
- 2.Mai F, Yue X, Zhao Z (2010) Intelligence search engine model based on similarity computation. In: Proceedings of the 2010 international conference on future computer and communication, Wuhan, pp 106–108Google Scholar
- 3.Zhai F, He F, Zuo F (2006) Chinese word segmentation based on dictionary and statistics. Mini-Micro Syst 27:1766–1771 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Ye Q, Wu X, Cheng J (2010) Detection of malicious codes by using feature matching of rules optimization and sort. J Naval Univ Eng 22:103–106 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Assaleh TA, Cercone N, Keselj V et al (2003) Detection of new malicious code using N-grams signatures. International conference on intelligent information systems (IIS). Springer, Poland, pp 193–196Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang Z, Guo F (2010) Malicious code detection by taint analysis. 2010 international conference on multimedia communications, pp 206–209Google Scholar