Applied Study of Fuzzy Clustering Algorithm in Invasion Detection
In view of the Intrusion detection technology in the network examination had the more or less false alarm rate and the undetected rate question, this article has introduced the fuzzy clustering algorithm, Proposed the intrusion detection engine based on fuzzy clustering algorithm, Analysis of perturbation-based fuzzy clustering methods and for mixed data from the feedback fuzzy clustering algorithm, used KDD99 data sets to verify algorithm performance, the experiment comparison fuzzy clustering method based on Transitive closure method , it is shown this algorithm in the false positive rate have obviously advantages, justify the intrusion detection algorithm to construct intrusion detection engine is feasible.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dieter Gollmann: Zhang Xiaosong, etc. Translation. Computer security, (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Tang Zhengjun: the network intrusion detection system of design and implementation. Electronic Industry Press, (2003)1–8Google Scholar
- 3.Dunn JC: A Fuzzy Relative of the ISODATA Processed Its Use in Detecting Compact Well-Separated Cluster. Caber, net J,(1974):1–8.Google Scholar
- 4.Jiawei Han, Jianhua Sun, Hao Chen, Zongfen Han: A Fuzzy Data Mining Based Intrusion Detection Model. IEEE (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Li Yunjie, Guanxin, Wang Shiyun: One new invasion defense attack system model based on fuzzy clustering. world science and technology research and development. (2010) 449–452.Google Scholar
- 6.Ding Shouxue, Su Rong, and Fan Yuling: Improves the fuzzy clustering algorithm in invasion examination application. (2009) 6885–6886Google Scholar
- 7.Ding Guoliang, Wang Xiwu, Yang Sumin: invasion examination method Based on fuzzy clustering, Journal of Ordnance Engineering College, (2005)61–63Google Scholar
- 8.Yan Jun: Fuzzy clustering algorithm applied research, Zhejiang University, (2006) 35–40.Google Scholar