On the Security Issues of E-Government System of Public Sectors
As the application of information technology, particularly the internet, has greatly changed and rebuilt the social public’s living style, the computerization of the public sector’s working pattern is naturally a requirement raised upon government affair reform by the society, becoming the important link and central content of social informationalization. Through analysis of the public sector’s network structure, this paper gives dissertation to the problems of network security faced by public sectors in our country, and discusses the countermeasures and approaches for public management sectors to reinforce network security management.
KeywordsFilter Agent Encapsulation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Huang Zhibin. Actuality and Development of E-commerce in Our Country. Research on International Technology and Economy, 2003 (1)Google Scholar
- 2.Yang Shiyun. Development and Countermeasures for E-government Affairs. China Forum of Technology and Science, 2001 Vol. 4Google Scholar
- 3.Wang Chun, Lin Haibo. Network Security and Firewall Technology. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2000.Google Scholar
- 4.HuangYuanfei. Core Technology of Information Security Encrypt and Decrypt. Shanghai: Pudong Electronic Press, 2001.32–39.Google Scholar
- 5.M. Huang, B. Sun and J.Q. Xi: Research on Virtual Enterprise Knowledge Management System Basing on Multi-agent and XML, Science and Technology Management Research, No. 8 (2009), p. 59–62Google Scholar
- 6.D.Q. Guo, Z.M. Li: Strategies for the Application of Knowledge Management in Lifecycle-based Virtual Enterprise, Information Studies: Theory & Application, Vol. 33, No. 2 (2010), p. 59–62Google Scholar
- 7.K.L. Choy, W.B. Lee and V. Lo: An Enterprise Collaborative Management System—A Case study of Supplier Relationship Management, Enterprise Information Management, Vol. 17, No. 3 (2004), p. 191–207Google Scholar
- 8.X.Q. Wang, S.L. Song: Mobile agent-based semantic web service discovery model, Computer Engineering and Design, Vol. 30, No. 6 (2009), p.1328–1331Google Scholar
- 9.Y.Z. Bi, Q. Shen: A Study of Semantic Web Service Discovery Framework, Microcomputer Information, Vol. 26, No. 2–3 (2010), p.105–107Google Scholar