Study of Brushless DC Motor Control System with Current Hysteresis Loop
This study is based on the mathematical model of brushless dc motor, establish the double-closed loop control system of brushless dc motor with speed and current, adopt speed PI control and current hysteresis control. Through the simulation model of the system based on simulink, the simulation analysis shows that this modeling method has the advantages of quickness and practicability, fine stability and reliability of the control system. The control method which can satisfy the requirements of the performance of speed to the general electric transmission on occasion has some good value in application.
KeywordsTorque Ripple Rotor Magnetic Field Brushless Motor System Simulation Model Current Hysteresis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhang Li, Fang Bin, Chen Zhen-wei, Li Li. Research of BLDCM Dual Closed Loop Speed Regulation System Based on Matlab. Coal Mine Machinery, Vol. 3l No. 06 June 2010Google Scholar
- 2.Xie Zhi-cheng, Li Yi-hua, Lin Li-hong. Modeling and Simulation of Brushless DC Motor Double-loop Control System. Computing Technology and Automation, Vo1. 28. No. 3 Sep. 2009Google Scholar
- 3.Yin Yun-hua, Zheng Bin, Zheng Hao-xin. A Method for Modeling and Simulation of Brushless DC Motor Control System based on Matlab. Journal of System Simulation, Vol. 20 No. 2 Jan. 2008Google Scholar
- 4.Wu Chun-hua, Chen Guo-cheng. A wide-angle wave control method of reducing torque ripple for brushless DC motor. Journal of Shanghai University(English Edition), 2007, l l (3): 300–303Google Scholar
- 5.Hu Jianhui, Zou Jibin, Jiang Shanlin. Design of a high temperature brushless DC motor drive and control circuit for oil well detecting. Chinese Journal of Electron Devices, 2006. 29(2) : 528–531Google Scholar
- 6.Zou Ji-bin, Jiang Shan-lin, Liang Wei-yan. Study of direct back EMF detection for sensorless brushless DC motor. Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology (New Series), Vol. 17, No. 4, 2010Google Scholar
- 7.Qi Zhang, Hui Li, Li-bin Wang. Design of BLDCM Driving and Control System for Motorized Treadmill. Journal of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Vol. 5, No. 2, June 2007Google Scholar
- 8.Yigeng Huang, Ruiqing Ma and Yongliang Yang. Rapid Development and Application of CPLD for BLDCM Controller. Journal of Communication and Computer, ISSN 1548–709, USA Apr. 2010, Vol 7, No. 4 (Serial No. 65)Google Scholar