Tentative Discussion on Network Security based on Data Encryption
Informationalization and networking are the general trend of present economic and social development. All kinds of human beings’ social activities are showing greater dependence on computer network. Accordingly, it security also gain increasing attention from people. One reason for the insecurity of network information is the plain text transmission of TCP/IP data flow, resulting in easy monitoring, intercepting or modification of information. In order to enhance the security and confidentiality of the information system and data, data encryption is indispensible as it helps to prevent from external analysis and decryption of confidential data relying on all kinds of encryption arithmetic and thus offer security protection at a minimum cost. This paper discussed the principle and application of encryption techniques in network security and conducted orientation reflection on network security from the perspective of encryption.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Li Guodong, Liu Keqin. Common Network Security Technology for Internet. Modern electric Power, 2001.Google Scholar
- 2.Wang Hao, Yang Yuanyuan, Liu Jiguang. Network Security Analysis Based on TCP/IP Protocol. Journal of South-Central University for Nationality, 2002.Google Scholar
- 3.Wang Chun, Lin Haibo. Network Security and Firewall Technology. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2000.Google Scholar
- 4.Huang Yuanfei. Core Technology of Information Security Encrypt and Decrypt. Shanghai: Pudong Electronic Press, 2001.32–39.Google Scholar
- 5.Xueyong Li, Lijun Tian, Yihong Tan, Liubo Ouyang, Guohui Li. A method based on the non-greed strategy network spider search algorithm. Hunan: hunan university. Vol.6(2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Weiming Yang. Based on WEB search engine algorithms research. Chongqing university master thesis. Vol.4(2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Chunyan Qiu, Tie Sun. Based on the Web feature extraction search engine design and implementation. Beijing: people’s education press. Vol.1(2005)Google Scholar
- 8.Yala Tong, Yuanxiang Li, Xianjun Shen. Based on dynamic particle swarm algorithm network spider search strategy research. Natural sciences. Vol.5(2008)Google Scholar
- 9.Xueyong Li, Yihong Tan, Lijun Tian, Guohui Li. ε-greedy strategy in the application of network spider search strategy. Natural sciences. Vol.6(2004)Google Scholar
- 10.Janny Raz, Yuval Shavitt. Programmable Network for Efficient Network Distribute Network Management. IEEE Communications Magazine, 2000,(3):122–124.Google Scholar
- 11.I.W. Marshall et. al., Programmable management of multiservice networks. Proc. IEEE NOMS 2000 pp981–983.Google Scholar