The Professional Education of English-teaching Majors and the Management of Students’ Workshop
This paper compares the professional education of different countries and analyzes the English-teaching majors’ problems in teaching practice in Jiujiang University. Then it puts forward the solution by setting up students’ workshop at university to help the students’ professional development and specifies the management of students’ workshop for English-teaching majors.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Murphy, Richards. A From Practice to Performance: A Manual of Teacher Training Workshop Activities. Volume 1. United States Information Agency, Washington, DC. English Language Programs Div. (1995) p.105Google Scholar
- 2.Shulman, L. S. “Knowledge and teaching: Foundations of the new reform.” Harvard Educational Review Feb. 1987: 1–22.Google Scholar
- 3.Information on http://www.intstudy.com/articles/ukteachtrain.htm
- 4.Ying Chen, Qinming He, Shengkang Wang. The intelligent computer-aided instruction system based on the hypertext structure, Computer Research and Development, Vol.35, No.5 May.1998Google Scholar
- 5.Stephen Wynkoop. Special Edition Using Microsoft SQL Server 6.5 Second Edition, Copyright 1997 By Que Corporation.Google Scholar
- 6.Zhurong Zhou, Xiaozhen Zhang. ICAI and comprehensive integration of hypertext, Computer research and development, Vol.35, No.8 Aug.1998Google Scholar
- 7.Christopher S. Tang. Perspectives in supply chain risk management. Int. J. Production Economics, 2006. 3: 451–488Google Scholar
- 8.Chen, K.B., Xiao, T.J. Demand disruption and coordination of the supply chain with a dominant retailerr. European Journal of Operational Research, 2009, 197: 225–234.Google Scholar
- 9.Chod, J., Rudi, N. Resource flexibility with responsive pricing. Operations Research, 2005, 53(3): 532–548.Google Scholar
- 10.Choi, T.Y., Krause, D.R. The supply base and its complexity: Implications for transaction costs, risks, responsiveness, and innovation. Journal of Operations Management, 2006, 24(5): 637–652.Google Scholar