Computer Aided Production Management: An Example of Organization-and-Technology Systems
The focus of the research has been to address the innovation diffusion process from the perspective of the user. The framework which we have developed for this we call the Decision Episode framework (DEF).
KeywordsTechnical Knowledge Organizational Knowledge Organizational Capability Power Shift Qwerty Keyboard
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Clark, P.A. Anglo-American Innovation, de Gruyter, New York, 1987.Google Scholar
- aClark P.A. and Staunton N. Innovation in Technology and Organization, London, Routledge, London, 1990.Google Scholar
- Waterlow, G. &; Monniot, J. A Study of the State of the Art in Computer-Aided Production Management; Report for ACME Research Directorate, SERC, 1986.Google Scholar
- Schwenk, C. Linking cognitive, organizational and political factors in explaining strategic change, Journal of Management Studies, 1989, 26.Google Scholar
- Rogers, E.M. Diffusion of Innovations, Free Press, New York, 1962, 1983 3rd edn.Google Scholar