MAC and Interworking in the MEDIAN Project on Wireless ATM
This paper is based on the author’s work which is being accomplished in the MEDIAN project (Wireless Broadband CPN/LAN for Professional and Residential Multimedia Applications) in the framework of the European Community Advanced Communications Technologies and Services (ACTS) programme .
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.European Community ACTS MEDIAN project AC006, “Wireless Broadband CPN/LAN for Professional and Residential Multimedia Applications”, “Final System Design”, December 1996.Google Scholar
- 2.A. Acampora, “Wireless ATM: A Perspective on Issues and Prospects”, IEEE Personal Communications, Vol. 3, No. 4, August 1996.Google Scholar
- 3.B. Walke, D. Petras, D. Plassman, “Wireless ATM: Air Interface and Network Protocols of the Mobile Broadband System”, IEEE Personal Communications, Vol. 3, No. 4, August 1996.Google Scholar
- 4.D. Raychaudhuri, “Wireless ATM Networks: Architecture, System Design and Prototyping”, IEEE Personal Communications, Vol. 3, No. 4, August 1996.Google Scholar
- 5.F. Delli Priscoli, “MEDIAN Demonstrator Architecture (MAC and Interworking Layers)”, ACTS MEDIAN project AC006, Technical Note AC006/UOR/WP5/TN/I/005, March 1997.Google Scholar
- 6.F. Delli Priscoli, “An Adaptive TDD Access Technique for Wideband ATM Wireless Networks”, submitted to the IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications;Google Scholar
- 7.ITU-T Recommendation Q. 2931, Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network (B-ISDN) - Digital Subscriber Signalling System No. 2 (DSS 2) - User Network Interface (UNI) layer 3 specification for basic call/connection control, February 1995.Google Scholar
- 8.ATM Forum, “ATM User-Network Interface ( UNI) Specifications”, Prentice Hall, 1995.Google Scholar
- 9.F. Delli Priscoli, “Adaptive Parameter Computation in a PRMA, TDD Based Medium Access Control for ATM Wireless Networks”, IEEE GLOBECOM ′96 Conf., London ( UK ), Nov. 1996.Google Scholar
- 10.F. Delli Priscoli, “Medium Access Control for the MEDIAN System”, Proc. of the ACTS Mobile Communication Summit ′96, Granada ( Spain ), November 1996.Google Scholar