Towards a Theory of General Discrete Systems
The main goal of the paper is an attempt to establish a general theory of discrete systems by successive specializations of basic structures. This way the most general conditions of validity of achieved results can be revealed, the scope of applicability can be widened and program of further research activities can be outlined
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Agarval, R. P., 1992 Difference Equations and Inequalities, N. Y., Hong-Kong.Google Scholar
- 7.Gregor, J., 1991, Convolutional Solutions of Partial Difference Equations, Math. of Control, Signals and Systems, No. 4, pp. 205 – 215.Google Scholar
- 8.Gregor, J., 1988, The multidimensional z-transform and its use in solution of partial difference equations, Kybernetika (Prague), Suppl., No. 1, 2, pp. 1 – 40.Google Scholar
- 9.Gregor, J., 1998, The Cauchy Problem for Partial Difference Equations, Acta Appl. Mathematicae (to appear).Google Scholar
- 13.Kucera, V., 1991, Analysis and Design of Discrete Linear Control Systems, Prentice Hall, London.Google Scholar