First-Order Optimal Approximation of Binary Sequences
The determination of the minimum linear span sequence that differs from a given binary sequence, of period N = 2 n −1, by at most one digit is discussed and three methods are presented: the sequential divisions method, the congruential equations method and the phase synchronization method. High level algorithm organizations are provided. Finally, guidelines on sequence characterization and design via the notion of robustness are given.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Blahut R. E. (1984) Theory and Practice of Error Control Codes. Addison-Wesley Inc.Google Scholar
- 3.Ding C., Xiao G. et al. (1991) The Stability Theory of Stream Ciphers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- 8.Kalouptsidis N. (1996) Signal Processing Systems. Telecommunications and Signal Processing Series, John Wiley & Sons Inc.Google Scholar
- 11.Lidl R., Niederreiter H. (1996) Finite Fields. Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications 20, Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- 13.Rueppel R. A. (1986) Analysis and Design of Stream Ciphers. Communications and Control Engineering Series, Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar