Feed Drive System Control using Complex Servo Mechanism
Many complex servo systems for precise motion control have been proposed so far. Generally, the coarse motion and the fine motion are designed separately. In this paper, we use the only one displacement for precise motion control and design of compensators. The structure of our servo system is as simple as a traditional control system. The simulation results show that the precise motion control works well for two types of reference trajectories.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Fan L.-S., Ottesen, H. H., Reiley, T. C. and Wood, R. W., 1995, Magnetic Recording Head Positioning at Very High Track Densities Using a Microactuator-Based, Two-Stage Servo System, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 42, No. 3, 222–233.Google Scholar
- Okazaki, Y., 1998, Fast tool servo system and its application to three-dimensional fine surface figures, Proceedings of ASPE 13th Annual Conference.Google Scholar
- Ding, J., Tomizuka, M. and Numasato, H., 2000, Design and robustness analysis of dual stage servo system, Proceedings of the 2000 American Control Conference, 2605–2609.Google Scholar
- Kobayashi, M. and Horowitz, R., 2001, Track Seek Control for Hard Disk Dual-Stage Servo Systems, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 37, No. 2,949–954.Google Scholar
- Otsuka, J., 2002, Ultraprecision Positioning Technology in Japan, The 1st Korea-Japan Conference on Positioning Technology, 3–7.Google Scholar