The observation of meteors remains a popular activity among amateur astronomers. This field has the obvious appeal of being accessible to those possessing only minimal equipment, and continues to throw up occasional surprises.
KeywordsRadar Flare Azimuth Sorting Dura
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bone N, Observer’s Handbook: Meteors, George Philip (1993).Google Scholar
- Brown P and Rendtel J, ‘Shooting Stars: The 1994 Perseids’, Sky & Tel., 89:1, 108–110 (1994)Google Scholar
- Duffett-Smith P, Practical Astronomy with your Calculator, Cambridge University Press (1983).Google Scholar
- Kronk G W, Meteor Showers: A Descriptive Catalog, Enslow (1988).Google Scholar
- Norton A P, Norton’s Star Atlas.Google Scholar
- Roggemans P, Handbook for Visual Meteor Observations, Sky Publishing (1989).Google Scholar