Part of the Practitioner Series book series (PRACT.SER.)
What to measure and how? After having pointed out important issues to be measured, this Chapter proposes a measurement approach based on business goals (applying the GQM framework).
KeywordsWork Product Software Reuse Total Software Reuse Process Cost Estimation Model
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Fenton, N. and Lawrence Pfleeger, S. (1997) Software Metrics: a rigorous and Practical Approach, 2nd edn. PWS Publishing.Google Scholar
- 2.Basili, V.B. and Rombach, H.D. (1988) The TAME Project: Towards Improvement-Oriented Software Environments, IEEE Trans, on Software Engineering, 14(6), June 88.Google Scholar
- 3.Briand, L.C., Differding, C.M. and Rombach, H.D. (1997) Practical Guidelines for Measurement-Based Process Improvement, Software Process Improvement and Practice, 2(4) 1997.Google Scholar
- 4.Poulin, J.S. (1996) Measuring Software Reuse, Addison Wesley.Google Scholar
- 6.Gaffney, J.E. and Durek, T. (1988) Software Reuse — Key to Enhanced Productivity, Software Productivity Consortium, SPC-TR-88-015, April 1988.Google Scholar
- 7.Karlsson, E.A. (editor) (1995) Software Reuse, John Wiley & Sons.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London 2002