Part of the Practitioner Series book series (PRACT.SER.)
What to measure and how? After having pointed out important issues to be measured, this Chapter proposes a measurement approach based on business goals (applying the GQM framework).
KeywordsProduct Line Fenton Tame
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Fenton, N. and Lawrence Pfleeger, S. (1997) Software Metrics: a rigorous and Practical Approach, 2nd edn. PWS Publishing.Google Scholar
- 2.Basili, V.B. and Rombach, H.D. (1988) The TAME Project: Towards Improvement-Oriented Software Environments, IEEE Trans, on Software Engineering, 14(6), June 88.Google Scholar
- 3.Briand, L.C., Differding, C.M. and Rombach, H.D. (1997) Practical Guidelines for Measurement-Based Process Improvement, Software Process Improvement and Practice, 2(4) 1997.Google Scholar
- 4.Poulin, J.S. (1996) Measuring Software Reuse, Addison Wesley.Google Scholar
- 6.Gaffney, J.E. and Durek, T. (1988) Software Reuse — Key to Enhanced Productivity, Software Productivity Consortium, SPC-TR-88-015, April 1988.Google Scholar
- 7.Karlsson, E.A. (editor) (1995) Software Reuse, John Wiley & Sons.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London 2002