Smirnov Stationarity Criterion Applied to Rocket Engine Test Data Analysis
The problem of the stationarity of test measurements used to identify a transfer function by PSD calculations is addressed. Several stationarity criteria are compared with a special focus on the Smirnov test. A methodology based on this test is then proposed and experimented on the identification of a turbopump transfer function.
KeywordsTransfer Function Smirnov Test Cavitation Number Stationarity Test Reverse Arrangement
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gerald F. Harris, Susan A. Riedel, Donald Matesi, and Peter Smith. Standing Postural Stability Assessment and Signal Stationarity in Children with Cerebral Palsy. IEEE Transactions on Rehabilitation Engineering, Vol. 1, n° 1, March 1993Google Scholar
- 2.Jack P. Landolt and Manning J. Correia. Neuromathematical Concepts of Point Process Theory. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, Vol. BME-25, n° 1, January 1978Google Scholar
- 3.J. Weir, J. Cramer, V. Vardaxis, T. Beck, W. Travis and T. Housh. The Runs Test and Reverse Arrangements Test Do not Accurately Assess Signal Stationarity. Medicine & science in sports & exercise, Vol 37(5) Supplement May 2005 p s423-s424Google Scholar
- 4.M.J. Wilmut, N.R. Chapman and S. Anderson. Statistical Properties of Horizontal, Vertical and Omnidirectional Underwater Noise Fields at Low Frequency OCEANS '93. 'Engineering in Harmony with Ocean' - 18–21 Oct 1993 - Victoria, BC, Canada - pp. III/269-III/273 vol.3Google Scholar
- 5.A. Haghighi-Mood and J. N. Toy. Time-Frequency Analysis of Systolic Murmurs. Computers in Cardiology 1997, Vol. 24Google Scholar
- 6.M.A. Maiianas, M. Guillkn, J.A. Fig, J. Morera and P. Caminal. Analysis of Stationarity and Statistical Changes in Myographic Signals from Respiratory Muscles. Proceedings of the 22nd Annual EMBS International Conference, July 23–28, 2000, Chicago IL.Google Scholar
- 7.M. H. DeGroot and M. J. Schervish. Probability and Statistics. Addison WesleyGoogle Scholar
- 8.W.J. Conover. Practical Nonparametric Statistics. Wiley & SonsGoogle Scholar
- 9.Wayne W. Daniel. Applied Nonparametric Statistics, 1978, p.274 Google Scholar
- 10.M.J. Levonen, R.K. Lennartsson, L. Persson and S. McLaughlin. Stationarity Analysis of Ambient Noise in the Baltic Sea Google Scholar