Calculation of Shells and Plates Constructed from Composite Materials
In the article is considered the analysis problem of having irregularity plates when the plate consists from the various strength separate elements which are connected with each other by ideal hinges. The simultaneous equations are solved by developed by Sh. Mikeladze for discontinuous functions generalized Maclaurin series which automatically considers in points of interfaces the values of functions and jumps of their derivatives.
Keywordsplate Maclaurin series fiber discontinuous jump
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Mikhailov, B.K., Kipiani G.O. The spatial lamellar systems with discontinuous parameters deformity and stability. St. Petersburg. Stroyizdat SPB. 1995. - 442p.Google Scholar
- 2.Ker V., Teodorevsky P. introduction in generalized function theory with application in engineering. Publishing “Mir”, Moscow, 1978. -318 p.Google Scholar
- 4.Tskvedadze R. Variants of analysis of plates and shells with discontinuous parameters. Publishing “Technical University”, Tbilisi, 2004. -115 p.Google Scholar
- 5.Tabatadze D., Tskvedadze R. Plasto-elastic equilibrium of “stepped” plate // Transactions of Georgian Technical University , № 1(425), 1999Google Scholar
- 6.Mikeladze Sh. E. Some problems of structural mechanics. Moscow-Leningrad, 1948. -267 p.Google Scholar
- 7.Mikeladze M. Sh. Elasticity and plasticity of structures and machines elements. Tbilisi: Metsniereba. 1976. -157 p.Google Scholar
- 8.Timoshenko S.P., Voinovsky-Kriger S. Plates and shells. Publishing of physical and mathematical literature. Moscow, 1963. -635 p.Google Scholar