Single-Factor Influence of Working Parameters on the Cutting Property of Cutter Mechanisms
Harvester is the main working machine for the mechanization yield of sugarcane, and the working performance of its cutter to a large extent affects the cutting quality of the sugarcane. In this chapter, the quadratic regression orthogonal rotatable design was adopted and an indoor simulation experiment was carried out on the affecting factors, including rotation speed of the cutter, harvester forward speed, knife number, cutter obliquity, cutting angle, and the knife-edge angle. The study on the affecting factors was done by means of a statistical analysis and a mathematical model establishment according to the standard of working capability. The relevant mathematical model was established and the single-factor effect of working parameters on the cutting performance of sugarcane cutter was studied. This chapter provides a direction for the further study on the control of the working parameters.
KeywordsWorking parameters Cutter mechanism Cutting property
- 1.Q.T. Liu, Y.G. Ou, S.L. Qing.: Cutting Force Calculation of Sugarcane Stalk. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Machinery, Vol.37,No.9,pp.89–92(2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Ship Peng Lo.:An analysis of cutting under different rake angles using the finite element method. Journal of Materials Processing Technology,105, pp.143–151,(2000)Google Scholar
- 3.Qingting Liu.:The cutting mechanism of sugarcane.South China Agriculture University, Guangzhou, P.R. China (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Roberto da cunha mello, Harry harris.:Cane Damage and Mass Losses for Conventional and Serrated Basecutter Blades. In:Proceedings of Australia Society Sugarcane Technology Meeting,22, pp.84–91(2000)Google Scholar
- 5.R.G. Wang, J. Yang.:Experimental Optimization Study on Working Parameters of Sugarcane Harvester Cutter. Journal of Agricultural Mechanization Research,4,pp.144–147(2004)Google Scholar