A critical descriptive analysis of the currently available commercial chess computers
During the past few years, computer professionals and laypeople alike have often asked me: “How well do chess computers play? Can you beat them?”
KeywordsGame Tree Opening Book Chess Player Apply Concept Chess Computer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Gertler, David. “So You Want to Buy a Chess Computer.” Chess Life 39, 11(1984): 28–30.Google Scholar
- Irazoqui, Enrique, ed. Computer Chess Digest Annual, Vols. 1 and 2. New York, 1983, 1984.Google Scholar
- Kopec, Danny. “The Canadian Computer Chess Invitational Championship (CCCIC) 1984.” ICCA Journal 7, 3(1984): 155–63.Google Scholar
- Levy, David. “Chess Master versus Computer.” ICCA Journal 7, 2(1984): 106–17.Google Scholar
- Welsh, David E. “Super Constellation: It’s Time for Skeptics to Take a Second Look at Chess Computers.” Chess Life 39, 11(1984): 26–7, 82.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1988