More Building Blocks
This Chapter defines a variety of more complex models which can be found in 1C systems. These models are implemented as the ideal case for simplicity of demonstration. Each model is designed to be a foundation upon which higher-order models can be written. Specifically, analog, digital, mixed signal, and mixed-system models are presented in this chapter.
KeywordsTorque Liner Sine Settling Mast
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- John G. Kassakian, Martin F. Schlecht, and George Verghese, Principles of Power Electronics, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, New York, 1991.Google Scholar
- Sergio Franco, Design With Operational Amplifiers and Analog Integrated Circuits, McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York, 1988.Google Scholar
- Analogy Inc., Guide to Writing Templates Release 3.0, Published with permission from Analogy Inc., 1992.Google Scholar
- Derek Rowell and David N. Wormley, System Dynamics: An Introduction — Course Notes for Introduction to System Dynamics, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, September 1990.Google Scholar
- J.F. Lindsay and M.H. Rashid, Electromechanics and Electrical Machinery, Prentice-Hall Inc., New Jersey, 1986.Google Scholar
- Analogy Inc., MAST Modeling Class Notes, Analogy Inc., 1991.Google Scholar