Research Theory and Methodology
Part of the Innovation, Technology, and Knowledge Management book series (ITKM, volume 8)
The Solow Model: The model assumes that GDP is produced according to an aggregate production function (Solow, 1957).
KeywordsGross Domestic Product Confounding Variable Total Factor Productivity Factor Share Growth Account
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Bureau of Economic Analysis (2006, October) Survey of current business, 86(10). Available from http://www.bea.gov/bea/pub/1006cont.htm.
- Isaacson, W. (2007) Einstein: His life and universe. New York: Simon & Schuster.Google Scholar
- Ott, R. L., & Longnecker, M. (2001). An introduction to statistical methods and data analysis. Pacific Grove, CA: Wadsworth; Duxbury, Thomas Learning.Google Scholar
- Pearl, J. (1998, January). Why there is no statistical test for confounding, why many think there is, and why they are almost right*. Technical Report R-256, 1–13.Google Scholar
- SAS Institute (2005). Retrieved on June 6, 2005. Available from http://www.sas.com/corporate/index.html.
- Schilpp, P. A. (1949) Albert Einstein: Philosopher-scientist. La Salle.: Open Court Press.Google Scholar
© Springer New York 2011