Enabling Open Cloud Markets Through WS-Agreement Extensions
- 429 Downloads
KeywordsComputing Resource Service Level Agreement Market Mechanism Cloud Resource Price Function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.R. Buyya, D. Abramson, and J. Giddy. An economy grid architecture for service-oriented grid computing. 10th IEEE International Heterogeneous Computing Workshop (HCW 2001), San Francisco, CA, IEEE Computer Society Press: Los Alamitos, April 2001.Google Scholar
- 4.J. Altmann, C. Courcoubetis, M. Dramitinos, G.D. Stamoulis, T. Rayna, M. Risch, C. Bannink. A Market Place for Computing Resources. GECON 2008, Workshop on Grid Economics and Business Models, Las Palmas, Spain, LNCS, Springer, August 2008.Google Scholar
- 6.M. Macias, G. Smith, O.F. Rana, J. Guitart, J. Torres. Enforcing Service Level Agreements using an Economically Enhanced Resource Manager. In: Workshop on Economic Models and Algorithms for Grid Systems (EMAGS 2007), Texas, USA, 2007.Google Scholar
- 7.A. Sahai, S. Graupner, V. Machiraju, and A. Moorsel. Specifying and Monitoring Guarantees in Commercial Grids through SLA. In Proceedings of the 3rd international Symposium on Cluster Computing and the Grid (May 12 – 15, 2003). CCGRID. IEEE Computer Society, Washington, DC, 2003.Google Scholar
- 8.The Open Grid Forum (OGF), http://www.ogf.org/, 2008.
- 9.A. Andrieux, K. Czajkowski, A. Dan, K. Keahey, H. Ludwig, T. Nakata, J. Pruyne, J. Rofrano, S. Tuecke, and M. Xu. Web Services Agreement Specification (WS-Agreement). GWD-R (Proposed Recommendation), Open Grid Forum, 2007.Google Scholar
- 10.Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/, 2009.Google Scholar
- 11.Tsunamic Technologies Inc., http://www.clusterondemand.com/, 2008.
- 12.Google Apps, http://www.google.com/apps/, March 2009.
- 13.Salesforce.com, http://www.salesforce.com, March 2009.
- 14.Sun Grid, http://www.sun.com/service/sungrid/index.jsp, 2008.
- 15.Amazon, EC2 SLA, http://aws.amazon.com/ec2-sla/, 2009.Google Scholar
- 16.Enomaly, http://www.enomaly.com/, 2008.
- 17.fluid Operations, http://www.fluidops.com, 2009.
- 18.Zimory, http://www.zimory.com/, 2009.
- 19.R. Rajkumar and S. Vazhkudai. Compute Power Market: Towards a Market-Oriented Grid. First IEEE International Symposium on Cluster Computing and the Grid (CCGrid’01), page 574, 2001.Google Scholar
- 20.O. Regev and N. Nisan. The POPCORN market-an online market for computational resources. In Proceedings of the First international Conference on information and Computation Economies (Charleston, South Carolina, United States, October 25 – 28, 1998), ICE ’98, pages 148–157, ACM, New York, NY, 1998.Google Scholar
- 21.XenSource, Inc., http://xen.org/, 2008.Google Scholar
- 22.M.A. Oey, R.J. Timmer, D.G. Mobach, B.J. Overeinder, and F.M. Brazier. WS-Agreement based resource negotiation in AgentScape. In Proceedings of the 6th international Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (Honolulu, Hawaii, May 14 - 18, 2007), AAMAS ’07, ACM, New York, NY, 2007.Google Scholar
- 23.C. Müller, O. Martín-Díaz, A. Ruiz-Cortés, M. Resinas, and P. Fernandez. Improving Temporal-Awareness of WS-Agreement. In Proceedings of the 5th international Conference on Service-Oriented Computing (Vienna, Austria, September 17 - 20, 2007). B.J. Krämer, K. Lin, and P. Narasimhan, (eds.), LNCS, Vol. 4749, pages 193–206, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2007.Google Scholar
- 24.W. Jouve, J. Lancia, C. Consel, and C. Pu. A Multimedia-Specific Approach to WS-Agreement. Fourth IEEE European Conference on Web Services (ECOWS’06), pages 44–52, 2006.Google Scholar
- 25.Chicago Mercantile Exchange, http://www.cme.com/, 2008.
- 26.CME Rulebook, http://www.cmegroup.com/cmegroup/rulebook/CME/II/100/101/101.pdf, 2008.
- 27.A. Andrieux, K. Czajkowski, A. Dan, K. Keahey, H. Ludwig, J. Pruyne, J. Rofrano, S. Tuecke, and M. Xu. Web Services Agreement Specifcation (WS-Agreement), Version 2005/09, http://www.ggf.org.
- 28.H.K. Bhargava and A. Bagh. Tarif Structures for Pricing Grid Computing Resources. In Gecon 2006, 2006.Google Scholar