DROAVR Application Checklist
In this final—“proactive” and rather “agro”—chapter I am going to summarize the most important things to do when applying this new version of C-OAR-SE theory.
KeywordsContent Validity Abstract Attribute Brand Attitude Rater Entity Task High Priority
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- McGuire WJ (1989) The structure of individual attitudes and attitude systems. In: Pratkanis AR, Breckler SJ, and Greenwald AG(eds) Attitude structure and function. Erlbaum, New Jersey, pp 37–68Google Scholar
- Rossiter JR, Bellman S (2005) Marketing communications: theory and applications. Pearson Prentice Hall, SydneyGoogle Scholar
- Rossiter JR, Percy L (1987) Advertising and promotional management. McGraw-Hill, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Rossiter JR, Percy L (1997) Advertising communications and promotion management. McGraw-Hill, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Wyer RS (1974) Cognitive organization and change. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, PotomacGoogle Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2011