Part of the Integrated Series in Information Systems book series (ISIS, volume 25)
Evaluation of the Impact and Adoption of E-government Services in the Balkans
Governments around the world are embracing the digital revolution to enhance services for their citizens. However, the development of quality e-services and delivery systems that are efficient and effective is only one aspect of e-government.
KeywordsEurope Income Romania Verse
- Abhichandani, T., & Horan, T. A. (2006). Toward a new evaluation model of e-government satisfaction: Results of structural equation modeling. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the 12th Americas Conference on Information Systems, (AMCIS 2006), Acapulco, Mexico August 04th–06th 2006.Google Scholar
- Capgemini (2007). The user challenge: Benchmarking the supply of online public services, 7th measurement, September 2007. Retrieved 20 March 2009, from http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/eeurope/i2010/docs/benchmarking/egov_benchmark_2007.pdf
- Colesca, S. E., & Liliana, D. (2007). e-Government adoption in Romania. International Journal of Business, Economics, Finance and Management Science, 1(2), 121–125.Google Scholar
- Commission of the European Communities (2002). eEurope 2005: An information society for all, COM (2002) 263 final, Brussels, 28.5.2002. Retrieved 15 September 2009, from http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/eeurope/2002/news_library/documents/eeurope2005/eeurope2005_en.pdf
- Commission of the European Communities (2005). i2010 – A European information society for growth and employment, COM (2005) 229 final, Brussels, 1.6.2005. Retrieved 15 September 2009, from http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=COM:2005:0229:FIN:EN:PDF
- Dobnikar, A., & Nemec, A. Ž. (2007). e-Government in Slovenia. Informatica, 31, 357– 365.Google Scholar
- ePractice (2009a). eGovernment factsheets – Bulgaria. Edition 7.0, August 2009. Retrieved 10 September 2009, from http://www.epractice.eu/en/factsheets/
- ePractice (2009b). eGovernment factsheets – Greece. Edition 12.0, July 2009. Retrieved 10 September 2009, from http://www.epractice.eu/en/factsheets/
- ePractice (2009c). eGovernment factsheets – Hungary. Edition 12.0, September 2009. Retrieved 10 September 2009, from http://www.epractice.eu/en/factsheets/
- ePractice (2009d). eGovernment factsheets – Romania. Edition 6.0, May 2009. Retrieved 10 September 2009, from http://www.epractice.eu/en/factsheets/
- ePractice (2009e). eGovernment factsheets – Slovenia. Edition 12.0, June 2009. Retrieved 10 September 2009, from http://www.epractice.eu/en/factsheets/
- Erzsébet, C.-V. (2002, January). e-Government programme in Hungary. ERCIM NEWS No. 48. Retrieved 11 September 2009, from http://www.ercim.org/publication/Ercim_News/enw48/varju.html
- Eurostat Home (2008). Information society: Structural indicators. Retrieved 30 December 2008, from http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu
- Fasanghari, M., & Habibipour, F. (2009). E-Government performance evaluation with fuzzy numbers. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the 2009 IACSIT Spring Conference (IACSIT-SC 09), Singapore, pp. 231–235.doi: 10.1109/IACSIT-SC.2009.122.
- Greek Observatory (2008). Indicators for the quantification of G.S.P.A & E.G.’s objectives with regard to eGovernment. The use of Information and Communication Technologies in the Public Sector (eGovernment). Retrieved 18 March 2009, from http://www.observe.gr/files/meletes/eGov_D6_Indicators_EN_v1.0.pdf
- Hahamis, P., Iles, J., & Healy, M. (2005). e-Government in Greece: Opportunities for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of local government. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the 5th European Conference on e-Government (ECEG 2005), 16–17 June 2005, Antwerp, Belgium, pp. 203–212.Google Scholar
- Kahraman, C., Demirel, N. C., Demirel, T., & Ate, N. Y. (2008). A SWOT-AHP application using fuzzy concept: E-Government in Turkey. Fuzzy Multi-Criteria Decision Making, 85–117. doi: 10.1007/978-0-387-76813-7_4.
- Lu, J., Ruan, D., & Zhang, G. (2008). Fuzzy set techniques in E-service applications. Fuzzy Sets and Their Extensions: Representation, Aggregation and Models, 220/2008, 553–566, Springer Berlin/Heidelberg. doi: 10.1007/978-3-540-73723-0.
- Markoulakis, N. (2005, October). e-Government in Greece. GPSG Article #002. Retrieved 11 September 2009, from http://www.gpsg.org.uk/docs/Article_002.pdf
- Wang, L., Bretschneider, S., & Gant, J. (2005). Evaluating web-based e-government services with a citizen-centric approach. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the 38th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS’05), Big Island, Hawaii, January, 3-6, 2005, 5, 129b. doi: 10.1109/HICSS.2005.252.
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2010