Enterprise Knowledge Clouds: Applications and Solutions
With the evolution of cloud computing in recent times we have proposed Enterprise Knowledge Clouds (EKC) as the next generation Enterprise Knowledge Management systems (Delic & Riley, 2009).
KeywordsCloud Computing Knowledge Management Cloud Environment Business Intelligence Collective Intelligence
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Ackoff, R. L. (1989). From data to wisdom. Journal of Applied Systems Analysis, 16, 3–9.Google Scholar
- Cannataro, M., & Talia, D. (2003). The knowledge grid. Communications of the ACM, 46(1), 89–93.Google Scholar
- Delic, K. A., & Dayal, U. (2003). A new analytic perspective. Intelligent Enterprise Magazine, 6(11). Available from: http://intelligent-enterprise.informationweek.com/030630/611feat2_1.jhtml.
- Delic, K. A., & Dayal, U. (2010). The rise of the intelligent enterprise. ACM Ubiquity, (45). Retrieved February 1, 2010, from http://www.acm.org/ubiquity.
- Delic, K. A., & Riley, J. (2009). Enterprise knowledge clouds: Next generation KM systems? Proceedings of the 2009 International Conference Information, Process, and Knowledge Management (eKnow 2009), Cancun, Mexico, 49–53.Google Scholar
- Delic, K. A., Douillet, L., & Dayal, U. (2001). Towards an architecture for real-time decision support systems: Challenges and solutions. Proceedings of the 2001 International Database Engineering & Applications Symposium (IDEAS’01), Grenoble, France, 303–311.Google Scholar
- Delic, K. A., Riley, J., Bartolini, C., & Salihbegovic, A. (October 2007a). Knowledge-based self-management of apache web servers. Proceedings of the 21st International Symposium on Information, Communication and Automation Technologies (ICAT’07), Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovena.Google Scholar
- Delic, K. A., Riley, J., & Faihe, Y. (June 2007b). Architecting principles for self-managing enterprise IT systems. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Autonomic and Autonomous Systems, Athens, Greece, 60–65.Google Scholar
- Foster, I., & Kesselman, C. (1999). Globus: A toolkit-based grid architecture. In I. Foster, & C. Kesselman (Eds.), The grid: Blueprint for a new computing infrastructure (pp. 259–278). Los Altos, CA: Morgan Kaufmann.Google Scholar
- Staten, J. (March 2008). Is cloud computing ready for the enterprise?, Forrester Research, March 7.Google Scholar
- Vecchiola, C., Kirley, M., & Buyya, R. (2009). Multi-objective problem solving with offspring on enterprise clouds. Proceedings of the Tenth International Conference on High-Performance Computing in Asia-Pacific Region (HPC Asia 2009), Hongkong.Google Scholar
- Weiss, A. (2007). Computing in the clouds. netWorker, 11(4), 16–25.Google Scholar
- Zeleny, M. (1987). Management support systems: Towards integrated knowledge management. Human Systems Management, 7(1), 59–70.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2010