Part of the International Series in Operations Research & Management Science book series (ISOR, volume 180)
Some Advanced Algorithms for VI Decomposition, MPCCs and EPECs
In this chapter, we present several advanced algorithms that can be useful for the solution of some of the models discussed in this book.
KeywordsMaster Problem Decomposition Algorithm Bender Decomposition Complementarity Constraint Mathematical Program With Complementarity Constraint
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.E. Celebi. Decomposition of variational inequalities with applications to Nash-Cournot models in time of use electricity markets. Ph.D. thesis, Department of Management Sciences, Faculty of Engineering, University of Waterloo, Waterloo ON, Canada, 2011.Google Scholar
- 5.A.J. Conejo, E. Castillo, R. Mínguez and R. García-Bertrand. Decomposition Techniques in Mathematical Programming: Engineering and Science Applications. Springer, New York, 2006.Google Scholar
- 7.M.C. Ferris and T.S. Munson. PATH 4.6. In GAMS: the Solver Manuals. GAMS Development Corporation, Washington D.C., 2005. Available at www.gams.com.
- 8.J. Fortuny-Amat and B. McCarl. A representation and economic interpretation of a two-level programming problem. The Journal of the Operational Research Society, 32(9):783-792, 1981.Google Scholar
- 14.S.J. Kazempour and A.J. Conejo. Strategic generation investment under uncertainty via Benders decomposition. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 17(1):424-432, 2011.Google Scholar
- 17.J.P. Luna, C. Sagastizabal and M. Solodov. A class of Dantzig-Wolfe type decomposition methods for variational inequality problems. Unpublished manuscript, 2011. Downloaded from pages.cs.wisc.edu/˜solodov/lss11DW.pdf.Google Scholar
- 20.M. Patriksson. Simplicial Decomposition Algorithms. Encyclopedia of Optimization, Springer, 2009.Google Scholar
- 21.D. Ralph. Mathematical programs with complementarity constraints in traffic and telecommunications networks. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, A, 366(1872):1973-1987, 13 June 2008Google Scholar
- 23.S. Siddiqui and S.A. Gabriel. An SOS1-based approach for solving MPECs with a natural gas market application, accepted at Networks and Spatial Economics, May 2012.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013