The behavioral mobility model that decomposes mobility into simple atomic individual behaviors is described analytically. We have explained the new degree of details that are offered for analyzing the characteristics of mobiles of the MANET by using the microscopic mobility models . It is shown how the realistic microscopic behavioral mobility model also provides deeper insights into protocol design based on a better understanding of mobility in various contexts.
KeywordsRepulsive Force Mobility Model Behavioral Rule Mobile Individual Rendezvous Point
- 1.Legendre, F et al. (2006) Reconsidering Microscopic Mobility Modeling for Self-Organizing Networks. NetworkGoogle Scholar
- 2.Helbing, D et al. (2000) Simulating dynamical features of escape panic. Nature 407Google Scholar
- 3.Helbing, D (2001) Traffic and Related Self-Driven Many-Particle Systems. http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/cond-mat/pdf/0012/0012229.pdf
- 4.Krbalek, M and Helbing, D (2004) Determination of Interaction Potentials in Freeway Traffic from Steady-State Statistics. http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/cond-mat/pdf/0301/0301484.pdf
- 6.McNett, M and Voelker, G (2005) Access and mobility of wireless pda users. Mobile Computing and Communications Review 9(2)Google Scholar