Influence of External Factors
All the factors affecting the radioelectronic equipment from the environment can be classified under the scheme in  (Fig. 9.1).
KeywordsNoise Immunity Lightning Discharge Solder Layer Tangential Acceleration Assembly Plate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 65.Berdichevskiy B.E., Question of reliability maintenance of radio-electronic equipment at its design, Soviet Radio, Moscow, 1977.Google Scholar
- 66.Kochetov V.T., Pavlenko A.D., Kochetov M.V., Materials strength, Rostov-on-Don, Phoenix, 2001.Google Scholar
- 67.Lykov A.V., Theory of heat conductivity, Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow, 1967.Google Scholar
- 68.Knyazev A.D., Elements of theory and practice of electromagnetic compatibility of radio-electronic means, Radio and Svyaz, Moscow, 1984.Google Scholar
- 69.Petrovskiy V.I., Sedel’nikov Yu. E., Electromagnetic compatibility of radio-electronic means: Manual for high schools, Radio and Svyaz, Moscow, 1986.Google Scholar
- 70.Kravchenko V.I., Bolotov E.A., Letunova N.I., Radio-electronic means and powerful electromagnetic interferences, Radio and Svyaz, Moscow, 1987.Google Scholar
- 78.Gololobov V.P., Tureyeva O.V., Tsymbal V.I., Shelamov G.N., Ferrite-varactor microwave circuits, Proc. Inst. High. Educ. Phys., Ser. “Radio-electro-technics”, 1983, Vol. 26 (8), p. 74.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2010