Nonlinear Effects in Magnetotransistors and Their Elements
Theoretical and experimental studies of the behavior of magnetodielectrics in a mode of ferromagnetic resonance, including nonlinear one, are full enough presented in [38, 92, 93]. On the basis of these researches, microwave devices working in various ranges of wavelengths have been designed. These are terminators of HF power, noise blankers, band-elimination and low-and-high-pass filters, phase shifters, and generating devices operated by a magnetic field. The last ones are typically nonlinear systems with generation of regular signals, generation of frequency-equidistant and noise-like signals with various band of frequencies, and generation of the harmonics of a regular signal, mixture frequencies, etc.
KeywordsSpin Wave Parametrical Excitation Threshold Power Basic Resonance Additional Resonance
- 17.Gurevich A.G., Magnetic resonance in ferrites and antiferromagnetics, Nauka, Moscow, 1973.Google Scholar
- 26.Kalinin V.I., Zalogin N.M., Myasin E.A., Transition to chaos in a parametrical system with a nonlinear ferrite microresonator, Letters to ZTF (Russ.), 1984, Vol. 76 (21), p. 1311.Google Scholar
- 38.Lax B, Button K., Microwave ferrites and ferrimagnetics, McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc. New York, San Francisco, Toronto, London, 1962.Google Scholar
- 92.Korn G., Korn T., Mathematical handbook: For scientists and engineers, Dover Publications, Mineola, NY, 1968.Google Scholar
- 93.Monosov Ya. A., Non-linear ferromagnetic resonance, Nauka, Moscow, 1971.Google Scholar