Vector Sensors and Magnetometers with Heteromagnetic Interaction
With the purpose of finding ways of effective interaction of a FMCR in the form of sphere with the conductors of double-coil elements, various schemes of MECE connection were calculated.
KeywordsExternal Magnetic Field Magnetic Induction Magnetic Field Vector Feedback Circuit Internal Magnetic Field
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 17.Gurevich A.G., Magnetic resonance in ferrites and antiferromagnetics, Nauka, Moscow, 1973.Google Scholar
- 18.Gurevich A.G., Melkov A.G. Magnetic oscillations and waves, Nauka, Moscow, 1994.Google Scholar
- 19.Yakovlev Yu. M., Gendelev S. Sh., Ferrite monocrystals in radio electronics, Soviet Radio, Moscow, 1975.Google Scholar
- 84.Kolesova V.I., Analytical methods of magnetic cartography, Nauka, Moscow, 1985.Google Scholar
- 85.Belyaev I.I., Valyashko G.M., Ivanenko A.N., Magnetic field of the ocean, Nauka, Moscow, 1993, p. 299.Google Scholar
- 86.Yanovskiy B.M., Earth’s magnetism, Leningrad, 1964.Google Scholar
- 87.Pleshkov V.V., Lyashenko A.V., Ignatiev A.A., Sotov L.S., A program of processing of the information signal of a magnetoelectronic sensor: Reg. certificate No 2004610990 RU, application No 2004610418 of 26.02.2004, Date of registration 21.04.2004.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2010