Multifunctional Frequency Synthesizers
The frequency synthesizer is understood as an electronic device forming a signal of a demanded frequency or a set of frequencies, changeable with a finite step by operating signal-commands . The frequency synthesizer of the MWF range is a multimodular device uniting the following basic elements and units: a highly stable quartz generator, a voltage-controlled generator, a VCG, stable MWF generators with a frequency trim, frequency dividers and multipliers, amalgamators, amplifiers, MWF filters, and a control device for all the elements of the synthesizer.
KeywordsPhase Noise Frequency Change Coupling Element Frequency Synthesizer Return Displacement
- 71.Mal’tsev V.A., Myakin’kov V. Yu., Novoselets V.I., State-of-the-art of design of solid-state microwave low-power generators and devices on their basis, Radio Eng. (Russ.), 1999 (4), p. 44.Google Scholar
- 72.Rudiko F.L., DDS: direct digital synthesis of frequency, www.rf.atnn.ru/s6/DDS_1.htm.
- 73.Ferrite filters and their application in devices with magnetic frequency change: reviews on electronic engineering, Ser. 1 “Microwave electronics”, 1982 (10), (914).Google Scholar
- 75.Stal’makhov V.S., Ignatiev A.A., Lectures on spin waves, Saratov, Publishing house of Saratov State University, 1983.Google Scholar
- 76.Vashkovskiy A.V., Stal’makhov V.S., Sharaevskiy Yu. P., Magnetostatic waves in ultrahigh frequency electronic engineering, Saratov, Publishing house of Saratov State University, 1993.Google Scholar
- 77.Vapne G.M., Microwave devices on magnetostatic waves: reviews on electronic engineering, Ser. 1 “Microwave electronics”, Moscow, Central Research institute “Electronics”, 1984, Vol. 8 (1060).Google Scholar
- 79.Vaisblat A.V., Switching microwave devices on semiconductor devices, Moscow, 1987.Google Scholar
- 82.Ultrahigh frequency engineering: a catalogue of production of Salute State Corp., Nizhni Novgorod, 2001.Google Scholar
- 93.Monosov Ya. A., Non-linear ferromagnetic resonance, Nauka, Moscow, 1971.Google Scholar