Medical Wisdom in the Twenty-First Century
This book is intended to help physicians achieve their full potential - to become wise physicians and to be able to apply wisdom in their daily practice - much like the doctor described above by LaCombe.
KeywordsLyme Disease Medical Knowledge Female Physician Chronic Lyme Disease Summum Bonum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.AARP lists “top-ranked” US hospitals. Healthcare Finance News. Available at: http://www.healthcarefinancenews.com/news/aarp-lists-top-ranked-us-hospitals/; Accessed April 2, 2009.
- 3.Long WB. Top Docs (letter). Portland Monthly, Feb 2009; page 20.Google Scholar
- 4.Sepkowitz K. A few good doctors: don’t look for them on a magazine top-10 list. Medical Examiner. Available at: Sepkowitz K. A few good doctors: http://www.slate.com/id/2143506/; Accessed March 14, 2009.
- 7.Fabing H, Marr R. Fischerisms: being a sheaf of sundry and diverse utterances culled from the lectures of Martin H. Fischer, professor of physiology in the University of Cincinnati. New York: Science Press; 1937.Google Scholar
- 9.Boorstin DJ. The Americans: the democratic experience. New York: Vintage Books; 1974; 548.Google Scholar
- 10.Facts about Family Medicine. Available at: http://www.aafp.org/online/en/home/aboutus/specialty/facts/4.html/; Accessed April 1, 2009.
- 11.AAMC women in U.S. medicine: statistics and benchmarking report 2007–2008. Available at: http://www.aamc.org/members/wim/statistics/stats08/stats_report.pdf/; Accessed March 29, 2009.
- 13.Sterne L. The Life and Opinions of Tristram Shandy, Gentleman. Book V. 1759 [chapter 32] London: Becket and DeHondt, publishers.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2010